___________________________________________________________________


closet envy


Welcome to All in the Detail... I am so glad you are here!




Does anyone else out there have closet envy? You know what I mean, the feeling you get when you open a style magazine and see the most beautiful, perfectly organized, perfectly sized, perfectly laid out closet in a full-page photo… and I believe, I hear the angels weep.

Well, good - because, guess what – have I got the post for you! Just scroll through these breath taking closet photos and be sure to listen carefully, because you might just hear weeping (FYI – it’s probably me!)


 




 
 











OK, I am going to need just a moment to myself, here...

Oh honey, I don't think we need that extra room that you are calling your office, do we?