___________________________________________________________________


quick tip: weed-be-gone

 
 
74_119_chapin-1gallon-pump-sprayer Easy projects can freshen up your home & be inexpensive, too
Like I mentioned in a couple past Quick Tip posts here and here, I am on this ‘new kick” of Homemade Cleaners to help save money and to clean more efficiently than most store bought cleaners. (Really it’s the SAVE MONEY thing!) And I love sharing all these goodies that I am finding out there to help me (and you) save money!

Ok, this one is not really classified as a cleaner (unless you want to say we are cleaning up the weeds) but it still is a great money saver.
 
Homemade Weed Spray
Never buy Roundup again! This will kill anything that it is sprayed on…
  • 1 gallon vinegar
  • 2 Cups Epson Salts
  • 1/4 Cup Dawn Dish Soap (Original Blue)
Mix and spray in the morning, after the dew has evaporated. And just walk away… go back after dinner – and the weeds will be gone!