___________________________________________________________________


travel in style

Welcome to All in the Detail… I am so glad you are here!




passport U.S.
I am a traveler at heart… born and bred. My carry-on is always packed in the closet and my passport is always up-to-date. So when I ran across this cute article in Town and Country, ( I love that magazine!) I just couldn’t resist getting a few extra pointers to share with you!
  
99t/47/huty/14012/05

Four Rules on How to Dress 
Like a Jet-Setter from the Masters of Style


00u/10/dian/14412/39
1.) Sunglasses, sunglasses, sunglasses. The bigger the better.
Jerry Hall at Heathrow Airport. Photograph by Getty Images.


96d/51/fott/4890/13
2.) When in doubt, opt for classic American style. A blazer is practical no matter the season. And a tropical sun tan doesn't hurt.
 Candice Bergen. Photograph by Getty Images.


A046007052
3.) Top off your outfit with a statement coat.
Jackie Kennedy. Photograph by Getty Images.


1963, ITALY, CAPRI, BRIGITTE BARDOT, SAMMY FREY, JEAN LUC GODARD
4.) Surround yourself with a well-dressed entourage.
 Brigitte Bardot, Sammy Frey, and Jean Luc Godard in Capri. Photograph by Getty Images.


Now... Doesn't this just make you want to jump on a plane to anywhere?
Heart logo