___________________________________________________________________


it’s a happy new year

…I am so glad to be back    

Ok, First Things First:
Apologies are (definitely) in order. 
It has been a very LOOOOOOOOOONG time since I have been here (too long I am ashamed to say) and I have to extend a very heartfelt - 
I Am So Sorry
  • I am sorry that I stopped writing
  • I am sorry that I have not kept in touch with all the wonderful new friends that I met here – both readers & writers
  • I am sorry that I have let so much time go by before I returned to one of the most truly amazing places I know
I hope you will forgive me and start joining me again on a very regular basis. 

OK, enough dwelling on the past so let’s look towards the future.  And what better time to look in that direction than NEW YEAR’S DAY, right?


I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK WRITING AND SPENDING TIME WITH ALL OF YOU. 

I have so much to share… I honestly feel like a little girl on Christmas morning anxiously awaiting that fast run down the stairs to see what has been left under the beautiful tree.  Do you ever experience that feeling? Isn't it wonderful!?!
Now, down to business… 
Here are some of my plans for the future with All in the Detail:
  1. I am going to keep my fun weekend posts: “Recipe Friday” “Enjoy your Saturday” and “Sunday in Bed”. I had so much fun with these and I received such a positive wonderful response… so ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”, right?
  2. I will be adding more helpful pages for you to earmark and use for your personal reference. 
  3. In addition to that, I would love to hear from you – What would you like to see here…  discuss here… read about here?
Above all, I want to say again how really glad I am to be back.  I have missed all the wonderful people I have met here and all the positive energy that is shared amongst us here.  

Thank you all so much for your loving support in the past and I hope to see you here again in the future.


Until my next (very soon, I promise) blog…

Happy-New-Year-2014