___________________________________________________________________


recipe friday



I have gotten such a great response from the
Enjoy your Saturday
And
Sunday in Bed
that I thought I might try one more ‘weekend’ treat.

I would like to share my favorite (and easiest –I don’t prepare any other) recipes.

If you would like to print these out and place them in a three ring binder, you can create a GREAT recipe book – I have given many of these as gifts.


APPETIZER MEATBALLS

I fix these ALL the time for parties…. 
Big hit and they stay warm all evening in a Crockpot!
clip_image002
Ingredients – Meatballs
1lb ground beef
1C corn flakes, crushed
1C parsley flakes
2 eggs
2T soy sauce
¼ tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/3 C ketchup
2T onion

Directions
Combine and form into small bite size balls. Arrange on 15 x 10 x 1” cookie sheet


Ingredients – Sauce
16 oz jellied cranberry sauce
12 oz chili sauce
2T brown sugar
1T lemon juice

Directions
Combine and cook over medium heat until smooth and cranberry sauce melts.
Stir constantly
Spoon over meatballs
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees

Please give it a try and let me know what you think.

Would you like some great tips for organizing your recipes? Click here.