___________________________________________________________________


30-day challenge: a reward for completion of week two

I received such a warm response for the Week One Reward (a simple, yet yummy recipe) that I thought I should offer you a Week Two Reward Recipe.


So, after you complete your Day Fourteen Challenge, pamper yourself with a treat, ok? I wish I could prepare it for you and sit with a nice glass of wine and chat about the adventures of the week, the 'treasures' that we uncovered in our cleaning and organizing... but alas, we can only chat here. So, please leave me a comment or email me and let me hear some of your stories of organizing your life this week!  Now, on to the reward - another yummy (and easy) treat.



BRIE & SUNDRIED TOMATOES
Appetizer


Ingredients


  • 2 lb Brie
  • 5 T minced fresh parsley
  • 5 T freshly grated Parmesan cheese
  • 10 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
  • 2½ T oil from tomatoes
  • 5 cloves garlic, mashed
  • 2 T fresh basil, minced
  • 3 T pine nuts, coarsely chopped 

Directions


Chill Brie well before handling.
Remove rind from top and place cheese on serving platter
Combine parsley, Parmesan cheese, tomatoes, oil, garlic, basil and pine nuts.
Spread on top of cheese.

Serve at once or refrigerate for later use.
For better flavor, allow Brie to stand 30 to 60 minutes after being removed from refrigerator


Please let me know what you think of the recipe!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!